Feel free to play along ;-) REPLACE MY ANSWERS WITH YOURS then post this on your profile... then tag me and anyone else you want to know more about...Have fun!!!
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE:Yes.... after George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, John Quincy Adams, Susan B. Anthony and Lucretia Mott. Well after all of them...... ;-) Oh, you mean was my name chosen to honor someone? Same first name as my mother; middle name is for an absolutely wonderful person who happens to be my dad's sister ;-)
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?Not sure…..
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?Sometimes
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT?Tuna
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?No.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?Maybe
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?me? sarcastic? never :)
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?Uh, no. That whole fear of heights thing. And liking living ;-)
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?Cheerios (cold), oatmeal (hot)
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?This question assumes I buy shoes with laces.....
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?Mint chocolate chip
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?Smile
15. RED OR PINK?pink
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?Too many to list ;-)
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?Mum
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?If they have fun doing it ;-)
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?Patterned denim skirt (tan with brown and blue flowers) and brown Crocs
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?Seth and Jez discussing whether she really needs to have her thyroid pill this evening
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?A deep rich purple..... or a dusty rose/mauve shade
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?Pine and/or ocean in Maine
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?Dad
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?Yup.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?hockey, swimming. Also like baseball in person.
27. HAIR COLOR?Some mousy shade of brown (since it's hidden under a scarf most of the time, it's gotten darker and the reddish undertones aren't as obvious as they were when I was younger)
28. EYE COLOR?Blueberry ;-) [actually, they are now a grey-ish/blue-ish shade]
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?Not now.... did for most of my 20s
30. FAVORITE FOOD?Lobster (ok, so it's not kosher and I don't really eat it anymore.......); of things that are kosher/kosher-able: bulgogi
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?Happy endings.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?Miss Marple's Sleeping Murder (with Joan Hickson, please.....)
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?one brown, one white (that whole underlayer thing to have a decent neckline....)
34 SUMMER OR WINTER?Winter (except for the summer weeks in Maine.......they are ok.....)
35. HUGS OR KISSES?hugs
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?trifle (followed by chocolate icebox cake or fresh blueberry pie)
37. IF YOU COULD MAKE A WISH...Find a cure for cancer (retroactive would be really nice.......)
38. WHAT (in general) IRRITATES YOU?people who don't know the rules for turning right on red
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Jewish Pirates of the Caribbean
Your guide to the federal census for genealogists, researchers, and family historians
Pocketful of Rye
Mistress of the monarchy : the life of Katherine Swynford, Duchess of Lancaster
Three bags full : a sheep detective story
The age of homespun : objects and stories in the creation of an American myth
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?Oriental rug
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?Nothing.
42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)?cat purring in happiness, water lapping against the rocks in Maine (loon calls optional......), well-played bagpipes
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?neither
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?Inverness
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?Not really.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?The PRC (the People's Republic of Cambridge, Boston's northern neighbor)
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?Anyone who chooses to answer
48. WHERE DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?Ohio Yearly Meeting