Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Wow, time flies....

Time does fly.....whether one is having fun or not. Mostly Im having fun, so that's good..... I have several posts that I started and left as drafts but they are now pretty much outdated. Argh!

Work's been very (very! very!) busy and I'm talking a couple classes on-line (one on Jewish history and one on genealogy), so I'm even shorter on time than usual. Although the on-lkione classes mean I can sit around in my at-home clothes while learning and not spend lots of time stuck in traffic.

Planning on going to Dad's for the long weekend; I have mixed emotions about that - I really want to go, as there's lots to be done there, plus I want to see him - but I could sooooo use a couple days at home to catch up on cleaning, tidying, stuff for those classes, knitting, and so on. Maybe I'll make Seth drive so I can at least knit in the car..............

No comments: