Thursday, September 07, 2006

Wonderful!

Had a great trip back with my friend-to-be-named-later (yup, much nicer stopping at book stores and yarn shops, instead of gas stations with questionable sanitary standards, isn't it?).

And yesterday, the post office actually came through and delivered the last package {despite a ZIP code one digit off on the envelope - given how our mail service can be, I'm surprised it appeared.........} from my SP8 spoiler, now known to be Jeanne of Cleveland. She sent yarn to dye, some Kool-Aid to dye it with, and a toy for the wee beastie. When I went to photograph the loveliness, I discovered the camera batteries were drained........but a night in the charger let me take this:

Jeanne did wonderful job of spoiling me -- her choices of surprises were excellent! Whoever gets her as a spoiler (if she participates in the next SP round) is in for a real treat!

I have more pictures of my stash-enhancing loot and dyeing experiments from my week in dial-up land, which I will post soon, but now I need to go off to bed, since vacation is over and I need to get up for work.......way too early tomorrow morning.

2 comments:

Sourire11 said...

Oh I'm so glad that you enjoyed everything!!!! It's been fun being your pal... I added you to my bloglines so I'll be sure to keep reading your blog. Can't wait to see all of your dyeing experiments!

k said...

oooh that looks like fun!

As you know, I'm on a dyeing kick myself. I can't wait to see how that turns out!