Sunday, January 18, 2009

Quiet weekend...

Quiet weekend here....almost over this annoying cold..... seems like forever, although it's only been about 10 days. Miss Marple DVDs are a great invention ;-) Just enough intrigue to keep me from going stark raving bored, but not so much that my head hurts more than when I started the DVD ;-)

But I haven't blogged as much as I'd intended to -nor did I get to the stash-sorting I'd planned for this weekend. So I'm going to extend my comment 'contest' to the end of the month, as I'll be out of town next week (trip to Buffalo to deal with Dad's biopsy) so the sorting of the stash won't happen next weekend, either...... At least when I'm there, I'll likely manage the Lone Star run, possibly combined with a stop at a nice little LYS, and a couple hours at the BECPL's excellent genealogy collection -- always a favorite stop ;-)

6 comments:

One Sheep said...

I came from Kitten With A Whiplash's blog, adn I"m so sorry you're not feeling well, and best wishes for your father's health.

Anonymous said...

hope you are feeling better soon! best wishes for your dad too!

re: new year's: there are so many, and most of them have better weather anyway!

happy de-stashing!

Elaine said...

My prayers are with your father. It is always so difficult to have to deal with the health of a parent.

Turtle said...

stash sorting and organizing is my weekend goal as well...and figuring out how to incorporate my spa making supplies and embroidery in the closet as well! god luck toyou!

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you - hoping for a good trip north -- -
And for good news on the Health issue re: your dad (My brother)
Sorry you've been sick - it's everywhere! We are STILL coughing after 14 days! :(

Anonymous said...

wondering why that last comment came thru as "anonymous" - when I didn't click on that? Geesh! is this blog going to be as confusing as Facebook? Am I stupid or what??
Perhaps it's back to ONLY e-mailing! ALWAYS! grr