Tuesday, November 27, 2007

You've got mail!

After being away for the long weekend (including holding mail while we were gone), I came home to two packages today......

First, my package for SP11 came:


- a Grafton Fibers batt (label says 3.5 to 4 oz. of Corriedale wool)
- a 4 oz. skein of Pagewood Farm sock yarn
- 2 50g skeins of Jojoland Melody superwash
- a little piggybank shaped like a sheep

My spoiler most definitely got the colors right - everything is purple.

My spoliee package is about to go out - just need to finish one thing.

The other package is one of those that makes me very, very happy that the 'Net was invented. Fabrics with Jewish themes aren't exactly common out here in the outer 'burbs......so (instead of running all over the inner 'burbs for the one or two types at each store), I plunked myself down at the computer and ordered this:



Two quilt hanging patterns (one is a challah cover, the other says Shalom) , four types of fabrics (one each of the alef bet, matzoh, Mogen Davids, and the Jerusalem skyline), and two styles of buttons...... icky picture but there they are:

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Wow, what great SP package I love the color as usual.

Your fabrics are great I love the matzoh print one.