Sunday, August 20, 2006

Knitting update

I've got lots on the needles (in the range of 8 or 10 projects), as between the computer issues and having an S&B get-together at least once a week (I've been going to 2 different ones) I've been knitting much more than usual for the summer. Most of what I'm working on is at the half done stage, but a couple things have been finished recently:

For a co-worker and her daughter, I made Knitty's Soleil and Katja in the same yarn. According to her reaction (she put it on immediately and showed the whole office), I think she liked it.

Made from Knitpicks ShineSport in Orchid (which is much pinked than this picture looks on my screen).

I also finished a diagonal baby blanket (in Encore worsted in shades of blue) for my boss's boss (who happens to be the son of the company owner) and his wife, whose first child was born in July, but I don't seem to have taken a picture if it.

1 comment:

starrypurplehaze said...

Those tanktops look awesome! :)