Thursday, January 05, 2006

Plugging along......

Still having DSL problems at home; Verizon is NO help. Called yesterday and the automated message said the work order placed last Friday was closed. Got home and DSL still wasn't working, even after rebooting a couple times. Called Verizon again, and the tech. support woman I talked to had no idea why the work order was closed. She said she couldn't reopen the old one, nor could she bump the new one up in the line, so it would be Friday or Monday before someone gets back to me, based on the work order being placed Wed. afternoon..........I'm not a happy camper about this.

Had an encouragement meeting at woprk today; that sort of thing doesn't tend to be my style. One of the exercises was to say nice things about a person by writing them in crayon on a piece of paper taped to the person's back. The picture attached is what people said about me. Not sure if it is all actually positive.......

No comments: