Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Is it really November?

OK, so it isn't quite November yet....another 4 hours and 40 minutes to go before November starts. But (based on my mental clock) it feels like it should be the 4th of July, not Halloween. Especially since it is 67deg out after sunset. Guess time does really fly when you are having fun.

I forgot to take my camera on the recent DC trip, and now I can't find it. I spend time last weekend cleaning, which means I've put all sorts of things away and now I can't find them, camera included. Just goes to show that time cleaning is usually better spent other ways ;-) I'm hoping Dad (a much better photographer anyway) will send me a few record shots.

I did take pictures of a couple FOs and a couple WIPs (finished objects and works in progress, for those who can't/won't/don't keep up with knitblogger acronyms). Although there haven't been many FOs recently - I keep getting distracted by new ideas.......and now I've signed up for Lacevember......Like I don't already have enough to do. Sheesh!

And another thing that is sucking up time: I've discovered YouTube. What a great way to waste time -- videos of cats flushing toilets and snippets from the Daily Show (which are great, as we don't have cable or satellite tv; I have philosophical and economic objections to paying for tv but if I did ever get cable, the Daily Show would be high on the lists of reasons why -- but I'd rather spend the money on yarn). And that was just in the first 15 minutes of browsing.......

1 comment:

Sourire11 said...

the comedy central website has a whole bunch of daily show clips that you can view for free, too! The daily show/colbert report is actually why we got DVR - I almost never stay up late enough to watch them but now I can see them every day!